Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Exciting Things

As usual, my days are a whirlwind lately, and lots of changes are coming my way.  We've got big home projects on the horizon so that we can get our house on the market, I'm thinking about opening an Etsy shop, and some fun new things will be happening with this blog soon.  I may have some sponsors and advertisers in the very near future, as well as some really awesome giveaways coming up!  I love giving presents to people, so this will seem like I get to give presents on a regular basis for no reason other than thanking you for reading my blog.  I just love wrapping gifts for people, and I have a really fun one on the way to my mom for her birthday coming up next week.  I can't wait until she gets it - hi, Mom!

Because our house will be in a state of disrepair very soon, I am heading up to the country with the kids to spend some time with my in-laws (and many visits to my family, too).  I can't wait to let Lilah and Grady truly run around outside, pick ripe blackberries, and play in the sprinkler.  There will be nightly "jammie walks" with Lilah after tubbies, pushing Grady in the swing in the apple tree out back, and some solitary runs on the bike path for me.  It will be wonderful to spend time with our families and get a taste of what it will be like when we (hopefully sooner than later) get to move back home.  It's funny how I spent much of my teenage years aching to get out of my home state, but now as 30 is fast approaching, it's the only place I want to be.  I'm so glad that I went out and experienced life in different parts of the country, as I have made some amazing friends along the way, but Matt and I know where our hearts lie, and we hope our children love it as much as we do. 


No reason, other than, how CUTE is this face?!
So stay tuned and check back often - I'm hoping to post a giveaway in the coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment